Please find below some samples of my work in graduate school and in my position at the UM Library.
- Presentation, May 2012. University Library Associate Second Year Project: Guiding through Detroit: A collaborative initiative between the University of Michigan Library and the Detroit Center.
- Talley-Pixley, A. (2011). Becoming a Literate Information Literacy Instructor. In Fontichiaro, K. (Ed.), Information Literacy in the Wild. Retrieved from http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/115254.
- Computer Basics online resource guide. Completed December 2011 for University of Michigan Library. http://guides.lib.umich.edu/computerbasics
- Featured in SI Monthly Student Profile, December 2011
- Screencast, February 2011. Facebook_Friend_Lists_Privacy. Professional Practice course – SI 643.
- Presentation, April 2011. Policy and Ethics course – SI 621. This was for a project with the Chelsea District Library; the Library is working on an initiative to empower and engage youth in their community through activities facilitated by the library.